Before using FAIRO application (the Application) or signing up on its website https://www.fairo.com.ua/
Acceptance of the Policy and Controllers
By switching respective tick box/ex to the right position in a confirmation dialog box appearing in the Application during the sign-up process or signing up on the Website you accept this Policy and therefore the fact that FAIRO LLC, legal entity incorporated under the laws of Ukraine, identification number 43659053, registered address: Ukraine, 04073, Kyiv, 9 Stepana Bandery Avenue, building 5 A, 2d floor (the Provider), as a data controller, processes your personal data in a scope and for the purposes described herein, in connection with your entering into agreement with the Provider (the Agreement) in respect your use of the Application, consent, or on other legal bases as described below. You also accept the fact that regarding banking services the Provider and Raiffeisen Bank Aval Joint Stock Company, a bank registered under the laws of Ukraine, identification number 14305909, registered address: Ukraine, 01011, Kyiv, 9 Lieskova Street (RB Aval) will be the joint controllers (together Controllers) as follows:
- RB Aval is responsible for the data processing due to the contract with you on the banking services;
- The Provider is responsible for the data processing due to your use of the Application.
Scope of Personal Data
The scope of your personal data that the Controllers may process depends on the Application features and Services you want to use. Minimum scope of your personal data required for entering into Agreement with the Provider and RB Aval, setting up and keeping your Application account include your full name, contact information including but not limited to e-mail address, phone number, social networks’ and instant messengers’ contacts, tax identification number, registered address, login credentials, language, currency and subscription details. To enable you use of various features and Services of the Application on top of the above we also need to get your bank account details (such as bank details and account number) and taxpayer information. As long as you will use the payment account synchronization features of the Application the Provider will process also credentials to access the payment account, transaction details (such as amount, description, date and currency) and the payment account details (such as bank details, account number, account name, balance, currency, and type of account) which we receive through our subcontractor Salt Edge Inc. Within the Services we may also
receive information about your business, finances, expenses, invoices, financial statements, details of your financial transactions, payroll details, payment details, tax return details, details about your customers or vendors or employees, income and wage information, and/or investment information. Certain features of the Application may also have access to your device gallery, camera and contacts if you grant permission in your device settings. On the Website we only collect your e-mail address. Where any your personal data is publicly available in the state registers due to your registration as an individual entrepreneur, we may receive it from our subcontractor You-Control LLC.
Purpose of Your Personal Data Processing
Your personal data are processed to operate our business related to the Application, namely, to:
- set up and keep your Application account to enable your use of the Application and its features and associated Services;
- improve the Application's features and Services;
- inform the Application users that you are the user of the Application;
- run and manage our business related to the Application, including resolving billing and financial disputes;
- evaluate your eligibility for our offers, products, and services;
- connect you with other users;
- communicate with you;
- advertise and market our services and experiences;
- personalize your experience, including through the development of insights about you and your needs;
- provide you with support and resolve disputes;
- conduct researches, including based on anonymized data;
- comply with our legal and regulatory requirements;
- execute, perform, enforce, remedy, or otherwise apply the Agreement.
Your personal data collected on the Website are processed to:
- facilitate your access to the Application (by sending you the link to the Application etc.);
- advertise and market our services and experiences.
Sending Marketing Communications
You acknowledge that the Controllers may use your contact information, including but not limited to email, phone number, social networks’ and instant messengers’ contacts, email address and other details obtained in the course of registration to send you direct marketing communications regarding the Application and Services chosen by you. We consider that we have a legitimate interest for such communications as its purposes are to get you acquainted and improve your experience with features you use and their updates. Your contact information may be used until you opt out. You can opt out at
any time by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link in the respective e-mail or by another action described therein.
The Controllers may process your personal data for marketing purposes, in order to analyze usability and quality of the Application, its features, and Services, personalize your ad experience, . We may also freely use, distribute and share with the general public your name, photo uploaded to the Application and any your suggestions, comments, ideas or other feedback you may provide publicly or with a consent in connection with the Application and its services to advertise and promote the Application.
The Controllers consider that they have a legitimate interest to analyse Application and Services usability and the user's satisfaction degree as well as conduct a profiling with the information we have about you (including your browsing, preferences or purchase history), since these data will be used for improvement of the Application, its features, and the Services, and organization of our business strategies.
The Controllers will process your data for personalization of your ad and user experience, or other marketing purposes due to the consent that you give to them when you accept receiving customized information through multiple channels, when authorizing the sending of push notifications in your mobile device, or ticking a special checkbox for marketing, or when accepting the legal terms and conditions to participate in a promotional action (if any).
The personal data will be processed by the Controllers for marketing purposes until you withdraw your
consent or object to such processing. You can withdraw your consent or object to such processing at any
time within the Application.
Transfers to Third Party Recipients
The Controllers may transfer your data to processors and third parties to perform some of the personal data processing operations, however, only for the purposes specified in this Policy, on a basis of written agreement and in accordance with applicable law. Otherwise the Controllers does not transfer or disclose your personal data to any third parties, unless you
have consented otherwise under this Policy or initiated the disclosure or except as required by the applicable laws.
Other users of the Application may be informed that you are using the Application. Sharing your personal data with other users of the Application is completely under your control. Data processors and third parties to which the Provider may transfer your data (and where they are located outside European Economic Area you explicitly consent to transfer of your personal data to such data processor or third party):
- Creative Dock AT GmbH, Landstraßer Hauptstraße 14-16 1090 Vienna
- CreativeDock s.r.o., Zubatého 295/5, Smíchov, 150 00 Praha 5, Czech Republic
- Creative OpCo s.r.o., Zubatého 295/5, Smíchov, 150 00 Praha, Czech Republic
- Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland
- Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
- Facebook Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 90425, USA
- You-Control LLC, 1A Shumskogo Str., office 117, Kyiv, 02098, Ukraine
- Liga Zakon LLC, 23 Parkovo-Syretska Str., Kyiv, 04112, Ukraine
- Salt Edge Inc., 35 Jack Aaron Drive, Ottawa, Ontario, K2G 6L2, Canada
- Zendesk, Inc., 1019 Market Street, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA
- The Rocket Science Group LLC, 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308 USA
Also, the Provider may transfer your data in connection with banking services to:
Raiffeisen Bank Aval Joint Stock Company, a bank registered under the laws of Ukraine, identification number 14305909, registered address: Ukraine, 01011, Kyiv, 9 Lieskova Street Raiffeisen Bank International AG Am Stadtpark 9, 1030 Vienna, Company Register Number: FN 122119m at the Commercial Court of Vienna
Please note that RB Aval as the joint controller in connection with banking services may transfer the data to processors or third parties which are not stated herein and may be located outside Ukraine and European Economic Area. The details and the list of such processors and third parties are specified in the Banking rules, published on RB Aval’s website:
Pursuant to the Law of Ukraine "On personal data protection" you have the right to:
- know about the sources of collection, location of your personal data, purpose of their processing, location and/or place of residence (temporary residence) of the controller or processor of personal data, or to issue a respective request on obtaining such information to the authorized persons, except for cases established by the law;
- receive information on conditions of access to personal data, in particular information about third parties your personal data are transferred to;
- access to your personal data;
- receive a response with regard to whether your personal data are processed as well as to receive information on the content of your personal data within the period that is no longer than 30 days since the moment the relevant request was received, unless otherwise prescribed by law;
- submit a motivated request to controller of personal data with objection against processing of your personal data;
- submit a motivated request to change or delete your personal data by any controller and processor of personal data, if such data are processed illegally or are inaccurate;
- protect your personal data from illegal processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to a deliberate concealing, failure to provide them or provision of such data with delay, as well as to protection from provision of data which are inaccurate or disgraceful for the honor, dignity and business reputation of an individual;
- submit complaints on your personal data processing to the Ukrainian Parliament Commissioner for Human Rights or courts;
- use legal remedies in case of violation of legislation on protection of personal data;
- make reservations to restrict the right to process your personal data while providing your consent;
- withdraw consent to the processing of your personal data;
- know the automatic mechanism of processing of personal data; and
- be protected from automated decision that has legal consequences for you.
You may exercise your rights contacting the Provider or RB Aval as the joint controllers. Please see the contact information below.
Payment Information and Online Banking Credentials
In case you use the payment account synchronization feature and Services of the Application, your online banking credentials are by default used only upon your manual entry, securely encrypted and stored by Salt Edge Inc. as a data processor.
Some of the Application's features and Services may access and collect your current location data, including GPS coordinates or other similar information regarding the location of your device. Some features of the Application may not function properly if use of location data is blocked or disabled.
You acknowledge that Provider may collect and use technical data, including but not limited to information about your mobile device and system, Internet connection or your use of the Application. The purpose of the collection of technical data is to make the Services available, ensure quality, increase your comfort, and further analyze and develop the Application and related services. We process them based on our agreement.
Technical data is anonymous and stored separately from the personal data, therefore it cannot be linked
back to you in any way to identify you.
Your personal data is stored and processed automatically in electronic form on secure servers using the cloud technology provided by Amazon Web Service, Inc.. The respective database servers are located in European Economic Area region. Controllers and their subcontractors have to always comply with their high data protection standards. You acknowledge, that even Controllers, Salt Edge Inc. and other data processors use all standard security measures, the security of your personal data and other information can't be fully guaranteed. Please be careful with your personal data.
Removal of Your Personal Data
If you have any queries relating to the protection and security of your data in connection with the Application or non-banking services, please contact Provider at email@example.com or at the following postal address: 9 Stepana Bandery Avenue, building 5 A, 2d floor, Kyiv, 04073,Ukraine.
If you have any queries relating to the protection and security of your data in connection with banking services, please contact Raiffeisen Bank Aval JSC at the following postal address: 9, Leskova Str., Kyiv, 01011, Ukraine.